What is it this time? What will 2015 bring?

clip_image002
Anxious – that was how I felt as 2015 approached. I was just staring blankly at the brightly lit sky, my being enjoying the grandeur of the fireworks despite the growing uncertainties within. I felt too detached from the merry-making and felt even so unsure of myself.

5…4…3…2…1

Abruptly, my feelings changed. There was jubilation inside me. There was excitement which I never knew I would feel in an instant. I arose from my musing, went down to join my ecstatic family… revived and encouraged.

Something good is going to happen to YOU
This very day
This very year

I have been looking forward to singing this song, annually sung at The Feast as a declaration of blessings for the new year. And indeed, singing this song has brought a feeling of peace and hope.

Pray boldly.

This is what I call miracle prayer. We define miracle as something from the impossible, which amazingly comes into existence as we hold on to our Faith.

So I looked into my dream journal. I reviewed my dreams in my Novena to God’s Love. A few big dreams are still at a distance, and two more belong to the category “Impossible Dreams.” But this phrase had put a stop to my apprehension, just in time for me not to give in to my self-imposed “failure alerts.” A sudden renewal washed over me.

Pray boldly.

Declare and believe! For God has planted those dreams in our heart for our taking. The seemingly impossible quest to being the best version of YOU will just be a piece of cake with God within. No mountain will be too gigantic for you to topple down. Not a single failure will prove useless as this chisels you to become a better you. Mistakes of the past will be buried as you rise with all your might, learning nuggets of wisdom from every stride, and finally standing brave, restored from the fall.

I have a handful of dreams, beautiful dreams, so as you and everyone here who believes in the future. But these dreams shouldn’t remain dreams. These will be our fuel as we go on living, basking in God’s grace and abundance. As we progress in life, these dreams will soon come to fruition.

PRAY BOLDLY. Be fearless. And with faith, proclaim that this year, you will be the best YOU.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Spark of Hope

Love. Trust. Pain. Forgiveness

Go on and risk everything, or go back and forget everything